Saturday, September 17, 2005

How much would I love to not have to have a seperate "going out" winter coat from my regular winter coat...not all of us can afford to dryclean every week. Soooo...sign up to support the Chicago smoking ban! We may be slower than New York, LA, SF, Dallas, Lawrence, Anchorage, Tempe, Fayetteville, all of Connecticut, Delaware (look, we're in Delaware...), Florida, Honolulu, Bloomington, ITALY, Lexington, Maine, ...you get the picture...but we'll get there sometime!

http://www.smokefreechicago.com

Thanks!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Personally I think you should embrace the separate winter coat for going out. But then you know I love coats. But then you also know I live in Texas, and so probably am having a grass-greener-other side problem.

me said...

I, too, love coats...but I hate having to dry clean them. Especially coats with belts...because we know after watching hours of what not to wear that they are good for us...

Diane said...

Good point. And it is especially important to remember that you never get to take off the coat.