Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Do you see what I see?


Eyeing
Originally uploaded by Tampen.

I got to say, one big downside of travelling alone is not being able to share the things you see and not having people see neat things and point them out too you...it also helps to have a second set of eyes to make sure you are not going crazy!

So I got into my hostel yesterday, it is a dorm that is run like a hostel by students I think just during the summer...I was reading on my bed when a new roommate walks in...wearing a skirt and COWBOY boots! i thought, that is odd, I wonder where she is from that this heat doesnt bother her and that cowboy boots are comfortable...anyhoo, didnt really matter, cuz after leaving the room once and coming back, she picked up all her stuff and left...hmmmm!

Next up, I returned to my room around 11:30 after roaming the city and had a little trouble with the lock (i think european lockmakers need some help!) and I guess woke up my new roommate, an older woman, who then opened the door for me..in just her skivvies...odd, I dont normally open the door in just my underwear topless, but whatever, it is an all girl hall...

But then, as I was getting ready, she packed up all her stuff(including the sheets from her bed and the empty bed next to her) and left! What is going on??? At 6:30 this morning she returned, made her bed and went to bed...by 8, when I woke up, she was gone but her bed with 2 sets of sheets and pillows is still there?

So what do you think -- 1. I smell really bad 2. My hostel is a secret drug smuggling den 3. Ive become infamous on my travels for talking in my sleep?? Vote now!

1 comment:

KCP said...

I'll go with you "happened to stumble across some paranoid people" or something similar. Either that or you smell! Just FYI, I read your blog every day or every other. Keep writing. . .